Quote of the week:

"The Lord doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called"


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Week 57, Las Delicias, Rosario, Argentina

Hey Mom, 

I didnt have time to write and I feel sorry, but I just want to let you know how much I love you! Thanks for everything and I loved your emails. I'm sorry I couldnt write. Next week will be a good one. This weekend is the rededication of the temple in Buenos Aires, so it should be fun. Also, on Wednesday we have mission council and Elder Viñas of the seventy is coming. We're nervous but excited! 

Love you!

Some more pictures to enjoy....





Doing Service!!!!


As Zone Leaders, they spend all day at the bus stop, helping the missionaries that are coming and going. This happens on the day of transfers (every six weeks). Most of these days are very long and very cold!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment