Quote of the week:

"The Lord doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called"


Monday, May 13, 2013

Week 93, Venado Tuerto, Argentina






Family,

I am so thankful for the skype call that we could do yesterday. 

I was thinking about what I should write today because we just talked yesterday and I just wanted to say THANK YOU. I sometimes don't get to write that much and I don't express my gratitude enough, so I wanted to make sure you know how much I appreciate all you do for me.  I want to thank each and every one of you for your letters and love. I am so blessed. I know that I am the missionary and person I am because of the people I know. I once heard that, "Behind a great man, is a  greater woman." Yeah for Mother's day! I'm so grateful for moms. I know they are ordained of God and a VERY SPECIAL part of his plan. I'm so thankful for MY mom. I will forever look to her as my example of christlike attributes. I'm so excited to see her! Anyways, may we honor our Mothers more. I've never felt worse than the time when I got mad at Mom for drying a dumb sweatshirt. How dumb was I. Sorry Mom. haha :/ alrighty well I love all of you very much and hope you all have a great week!
 
Love you TONS!
Elder H

No comments:

Post a Comment